Are employee magazines, newsletters and publications still relevant? In our experience, yes! They provide a great channel for communicators to:
- Encourage recognition by peers, by highlighting success stories that feature employees at all levels within the organization.
- Break down silos by sharing activities and news of various divisions within the organization.
- Reinforce and promote information and messages on other communications channels eg, the intranet.
- Share the company’s strategy story.
- Get valuable feedback, through survey and polls.
- Involve staff as content contributors.
- Help senior leaders and managers make informed decisions through feedback and metrics.
ADD CREATIVE INTELLIGENCE TO YOUR PUBLICATIONS
As internal communication specialists, icandi CQ has produced printed and digital publications, including HTML 5 eZines and email newsletters for blue-chip clients ranging from Nedbank, Investec and Nissan SA to GE Healthcare, Nestle and KPMG.
If you’re interested in making headlines through your employee publications, partner with the employee publication experts, email firstname.lastname@example.org.