Successful events are in the details
No matter how small or large the event, planning and meticulous implementation make all the difference. Along with that strategically creating the link between the brand’s positioning and business strategy ensures a compelling experience from start to finish.
This is what we did when we conceptualised and created an event experience for WIPHOLD’s 20th anniversary celebrations.
HOW WE DID THIS FOR WIPHOLD
WIPHOLD is a billion-rand, black women-owned investment company with investments in key sectors of the economy.
Our task was to:
- develop a theme for their 20th anniversary celebrations
- design and produce all branded collateral and communications in support of the event
- produce a 400-page commemorative coffee table book
- event manage the conference
- manage RSVPs, registration, accommodation and guest management
- produce all videos showcased at the event.
The event comprised 1 000 guests and took place over three days at Sun City with guests ranging from Ministers, VIP dignitaries, leaders from the Private and Public sector and grassroots beneficiaries.
The event was a great success, with positive coverage across social media, all major newspapers, radio stations and television news channels.
“On behalf of Louisa, Gloria, myself and the WIPHOLD Team – THANK YOU!
Words cannot describe how deeply grateful and thankful we are for the huge and absolutely brilliant job you did in making our WIPHOLD 20 year celebrations the spectacular success it was. Everything you delivered – the guest list management, the guest registration, the branding, the videos, the book, the conference management, the room drops, the transport shuttles, the guest sms’s the list goes on and on……..you did so much and every bit of it was delivered with utter professionalism, dedication and perfection. It has been a privilege and honour to work with you.”
Show employees that Investec knows that their clients and employees are more than a salary bracket or age group. They are individuals. They are #MoreThanData.
The Channel Live, a pop-up streaming radio station
To launch the campaign to employees, we took to the most engaging medium – radio – building a series of events to start the conversation about #MoreThanData.
- a mobile radio station, The Channel Live, which travelled to nationwide offices for two weeks
- inviting employees to attend the daily show and join the live audience, or join virtually by live streaming from their desks.
- interviewing over 50 guests, including industry leaders, influencers and the creatives behind the campaign.
- Whether they attended or streamed in, employees realised they were #MorethanData.
- Data shows we achieved our objectives and more.
- The impact of the campaign was recognised at the Loeries where it was nominated as a finalist in 2017.
Interested in more CREATIVE INTELLIGENCE?
Contact us to receive more information like this. Learn how to connect your story to the right audience and connect your message to the right channels.